Aqua Source - Aqua Balance Balls
- Regular price
- From £12.19
- Sale price
Aqua Balance Balls are perfect for keeping your pond clean & healthy, especially smoothing out ammonia & nitrite spikes!
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- Suitable for any type of filter, ideally places in a mesh bag within the media. Ideal for use after using chemicals, to help (re)start filters and during frequent feeding.
- You cannot overdose, this product is totally safe for your pond.
- Use monthly to help maintain healthy water.
- Store at room temperature. No need to switch off UV Clarifier. This product is not intended to clear green water.
- For aquariums use 1-2 balls per 100 litres.
- Wash hands after use and keep away from children. Do not swallow.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.