Beaphar CatComfort Calming Diffuser 48ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
BeapharCatComfort Calming Diffuser is a simple and effective solution to reducing problem behaviour in cats, such as inappropriate scratching and urination, or general feelings of anxiety.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Beaphar CatComfort contains a copy of the naturally produced cat facial pheromone, which gives a continuous and reassuring message to let cats know that this a safe area for them to be in. The easy to use plug in diffuser can be placed in any area of the house, and is effective for up to 30 days with continual use before needing a refill.
How to use
- Use the diffuser in the room your cat spends most of their time
- Use continuously, do not switch off when leaving the house
- Replace the refill reservoir with a new Beaphar CatComfort Refill after 30 days, or when empty
- Replace the plug-in diffuser every six months, to ensure optimal performance
- Effective in an area up to 70m²
- Use with a 230V plug socket only
- Do not use with a multi-socket, extension cord, an adaptor or a converter
- Do not use a different brand refill reservoir with Beaphar CatComfort Calming Diffuser
- Do not use near open windows/doors or drafts as this will reduce how well the diffuser works
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.