ClariSea Fleece Filter SK-3000 Manual
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ClariSea Fleece Filter from D-D is a highly efficient water filtration system which removes a variety of particles from your aquarium water, resulting in brilliantly clear water.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
BRILLIANTLY CLEAR WATERA ClariSea filter will completely replace the need for high maintenance filter socks and result in brilliantly clear water in your aquarium.
LIGHT PENETRATIONThe use of a ClariSea fleece filter will ensure the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimal light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
REDUCED ACCUMULATION OF ORGANIC WASTEContinuously removes detritus & organic waste from the water column preventing breakdown to nitrate & phosphate in your aquarium.
REDUCED LOAD ON PROTEIN SKIMMERThe ClariSea fleece filter dramatically reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles.
REDUCED MAINTENANCEConstant filtration results in reduced maintenance of pumps, wave makers and protein skimmers, plus... no more socks to clean.
NO MORE DETRITUSA ClariSea fleece filter will noticeably reduce the accumulation of detritus in your aquarium substrate and sump.
- Simple manual wind on version
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Manual advance of fleece (upgradeable to automatic advance)
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- Recommended flow rate: 3,000 l/h (800 US gph)
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
- Maximum sump glass thickness for hang on bracket: 13mm (1/2")
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 600lt
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 750lt
- Inlet connection: 32mm
- Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width – length 25m (82ft)
Mounting & Installation Options
- The Gen2 ClariSea is very flexible and easy to position within your sump:
- You can hang it on the back, front or sides of the most sumps.
- You can freestand it on the base of a shallow sump with a water level below 200mm.
- you can freestand it on a box or shelf in deeper sumps.
- You can feed it from the front or from the back.
- You can feed water from the top, side or at an angle.
- You can even pump feed it.
- See the dimensional drawing under downloads at the bottom of this page.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.