Glo 39W T5 Power Spectrum Bulb x2
- Regular price
- Sale price
Fluval T5 High Output Power Spectrum aquarium bulb delivers a bright bluish white light with a high color temperature, which is excellent for simulating open water lighting conditions as well as providing a beneficial spectrum for a variety of freshwater and marine aquariums.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- High intensity, high temperature light
- Supports coral growth
- Enhances fish color
- Ideal for freshwater, saltwater, and planted aquariums, coral, and invertebrates
- Produces more light per bulb surface area versus conventional fluorescents
- Longer life versus other comparable high output fluorescents
- Super bright lighting, strong blue spectral range, stimulates photosynthetic corals, invertebrates and other marine life
- Ideal for marine and African cichlid aquariums
- Intensifies fish and coral colors
- For use with a T5 HO-specific electronic ballast only
- Size: 85 cm (34 in)
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.