Tetra Pond Variety Sticks
- Regular price
- From £7.99
- Sale price
Tetra Pond Variety Sticks pond fish food enables your pond fish to enjoy a little variety in their diet.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- Floating food sticks - great for surface feeders
- Koi Sticks - perfect to enhance the colours of Koi Carp
- Wheatgerm Sticks - low waste, tasty sticks make for a nutritious food.
Colours are boosted thanks to top quality, biological colour enhancers which supports beautiful colours in not only Koi but all pond fish.
Low waste, these sticks soften quickly in the water for ease of consumption and means less excess nutrients cause water problems for you and therefore less maintenance.
Floating pond sticks are ideal for a community pond as you can see how much your fish have eaten and easily remove any excess too.
- Ideal for ponds containing a mixture of different fish.
- Low waste formula for clean, clear water.
- Contains all nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements for a balanced, healthy diet.
- Softens quickly for easy eating.
- Gives fish a varied and interesting diet.
- Feed TetraPond Variety Sticks 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature),
- Feed only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.