Westland Houseplant Feed Concentrate 200ml
- Regular price
- Sale price
Westland Houseplant Feed is the perfect plant food for your houseplants.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- For healthier growth and greener leaves
- Balanced Nutrients
- Potash for longer lasting flowers
- Added seaweed for healthier plants
- Easy measure doser
- NPK: 6-4-7
WHEN TO USE
- Use all year round Jan-Dec
HOW TO USE
- Remove the cap
- Holding the bottle upright, gently squeeze the bottle to fill the dosing chamber and release
- The doser will remove any excess plant food, leaving a 5ml dose in the chamber
- Add to 1 litre of water
- Feed every second watering during the growing season (Spring/Summer)
- In winter, use every fourth watering as houseplants will require fewer nutrients
- Avoid overdosing and applying to foliage
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.