Juwel Bioflow Filter Super
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Juwel Bioflow Super is the perfect internal filter for entry-level aquariums of up to 150 litres in volume, providing you with a great many advantages.
Suitable for aquariums up to 150 Litres.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Large Filter Volume and simple careThis filter system stands out from the crowd with its large filter volume, which provides room for excellent mechanical, chemical and biological filtering. Unlike other filters, particularly external filters, the Bioflow Super can be cleaned in just a few minutes.
The bipolar current principle makes it possible to achieve different flow velocities in the Juwel Bioflow Super. For mechanical and chemical filtering in the upper part of the filter, a relatively fast flow velocity is particularly useful. A slower flow velocity, on the other hand, is useful in the lower part of the filter, to ensure optimum development of anaerobic bacteria, which are vital for biological filtering.
The Bioflow Super comes fitted with a high-performance Eccoflow 300 l/h pump.
Bioflow Filters are also compatible for use with Juwel heaters (not included), which are perfectly embedded in the water circulation, ensuring an even distribution of heat through all areas of your aquarium.
Each Bioflow Super comes fitted with four high-performance filter media:
- The filter floss catches coarse particles of dirt in the water, thereby serving as a mechanical pre-filter.
- The active charcoal filter absorbs odour compounds and turbidity as well as toxic compounds, leaving you with crystal-clear water. In this way, it acts as a chemical filter.
- Nitrax is a biological filter medium and contains specialist micro-organisms to break down poisonous metabolites (Ammonium/nitrite) in your aquarium, thus reducing the danger of fish mortality. What's more, Nitrax reduces the growth of algae by an aerobically breaking down nitrates, thus supporting the vitality of your fish.
- The fine filter sponges are used mainly for biological filtering in the anaerobic zone.
- Measurements - 10.5 x 10.2 x 33.9cm
- Filter Volume - 1.25 Litres
- Flow Rate - 300 LPH
- Capacity - 150 Litres
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.