MarinePure Bio Filter Spheres
- Regular price
- From £31.80
- Sale price
The massive surface area, and huge potential for biological filtration has removed the need to design tanks around live rock.
MarinePure has been so successful in handling the biological filtration that you can now run an entire tank without any live rock at all.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
This opens up many new design possibilities, especially when using ceramic structures which traditionally have been poor at taking over the biological filtration from live rock.
We even have customers running thriving frag tank systems, using nothing but the MarinePure Blocks!
- The most technically advanced biological filtration media on the market
- 1.5 Inch Spheres
- Ideal for marine and freshwater tanks
- 1 Gallon box
- One sphere has same surface area as 1350 bio balls!
- Better value due to high performance
- Allows for smaller filtration footprint and more consistent water chemistry
- Ideal for use in sumps, canister filters and back chambers
- Designed for Ammonia and Nitrite Removal
- Far more environmentally friendly than live rock
- More efficient filtering than live rock
- No pests will be introduced to your tank using MarinePure, like which is possible with live rock
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.