Fauna Marin Dino X - Liquid Algicide
- Regular price
- From £24.99
- Sale price
Dino X is Fauna Marin's strong & effective solution to hairy algae & plague algae growth in your marine aquarium.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Dosage recommendations and advice
- 5 ml Dino X per 100 L (26 gal) of aquarium water
- To prevent overdose, it is very important to calculate the exact volume of aquarium water.
- For heavy infestations and outbreaks, up to 6ml Dino X per 100 L (26 gal) can be dosed.
- High performance skimmer is recommended.
- Dosage should be repeated every 2 days until algae is completely eliminated.
- A general treatment period cannot be given due to many variables.
- Dinoflagellates can usually be treated with 10 dosages.
- Other algae can be treated with about 15 doses.
- Do not perform water changes during treatment period. Resume water change schedule after 1 week of last Dino X dose.
- Do not dose any trace elements during treatment period. Do not dose any mineral salts, amino acids, SPS food, or Balling Light Trace B Elements
- Do not use ozone or carbon during treatment period.
- Discontinue any kind of absorbing media such as GFO and PO4 removers.
- Run Fauna Marin Carb L immediately after last Dino X dose; follow recommended dosing instruction.
- Dino X is NOT a treatment for cyano bacteria.
- When used correctly, Dino X is harmless to inverts and fish.
- Dino X should always be dosed in the evening or 1 hour AFTER main lighting has shut off.
- Photosynthesis of Zooanthellae algae is discontinued, ultimately allowing for optimal effect of Dino X Main lighting phase should be no longer than 6 hours daily.
- Set skimmer to skim wet and run 24/7.
- Water parameters can be adjusted with Balling Light or lime water. These do not affect Dino X performance.
- Pre-mixed Ca, Alk, Mg, solutions should be used with caution as these often contain additional trace elements.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.