Fluval T5 HO Sea Actinic Bulbs
- Regular price
- From £8.99
- Sale price
Fluval Sea T5 HO Actinic Aquarium Bulb replicates the essential actinic blue wavelength that corals and other photosynthetic invertebrates require. The strong blue light is also effective at enhancing fish colors, accentuating blue and violet tones.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- Provides strong and essential actinic blue spectral peaks
- For intense coral color and growth
- Enhances fish colors
- Produces more light per bulb surface area versus conventional fluorescents
- Longer life versus other comparable high output fluorescents
- Maintains superior light output over the entire bulb life versus other comparable fluorescents
- Strongly recommended for photosynthetic coral, invertebrates and other marine life
- Visible dominant blue spectrum highlights blue coloration in fish, corals and other invertebrates
- For use with a T5 HO-specific electronic ballast only
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.