Aquael Flow Inline Heaters
- Regular price
- From £59.95
- Sale price
Aquael's Flow Heater is the first one featuring a Smart Heating System (SHS) – a smart power adjustment technology. The heater is mounted outside of the aquarium, so it does not take up space inside the tank and gives more freedom in terms of the interior arrangement.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- The first intelligent flow heater
- Features a Smart Heating System – adjusts the heating power to the size of the tank and the ambient conditions to optimise energy consumption
- Features an electronic, high-precision thermostat offering a ± 0.5 accuracy within the range from 20 to 33°C
- You can conveniently set the temperature with a single button – One Touch System
- The LED display shows the programmed and current temperature value
- 3 temperature sensors – 2 electronic, 1 thermal fuse
- The heater switches off automatically in no flow conditions
- For use on 16 / 22 mm diameter hoses in fresh water and marine aquariums
- Elements included: the heater, two stable mounting brackets and clamping nuts
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.