Fluval E 200w Advanced Electronic Heater
- Regular price
- Sale price
Fluval E-Series Heaters are simple to use aquarium heaters with built-in thermostats and dual temperature sensors to constantly monitor and correct aquarium water temperature.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Fluval E-Series Heaters are simple to use aquarium heaters with built-in thermostats and dual temperature sensors to constantly monitor and correct aquarium water temperature. Each heater continuously monitors and displays aquarium water temperature with a colour indicator to let you know if the temperature is too hot or cold. The technologically advanced aquarium heater continuously monitors flow too, ensuring that it is positioned correctly and is having the greatest impact on your water temperature. With this advanced electronic heater, you can be certain that your tank and fish will be safe.
WHAT FEATURES DO FLUVAL E-SERIES HEATERS HAVE?The Fluval E-Series is packed with convenient features, making them one of the best choices for your aquarium
- Vuetech Alert System - The fully submersible heaters each have an LCD screen allowing you to easily read its continuous temperature display in real-time. There is also an alarm, which will change colour to indicate a fluctuation past the pre-set temperature.
- Dual Temperature Sensors - These built-in sensors give a full picture of the temperature and flow within your aquarium, offering a full picture of the tank to the digital microprocessor monitoring system.
- Heater Guard - For advanced protection, the E Series has an integrated fish guard which lessens the risk of any nasty accidents for your aquarium inhabitants.
- Heavy-Duty Suckers - Each heater is supplied with heavy-duty suckers and a slim-profile mounting bracket for secure positioning within both fresh and saltwater tanks.
- Toggle controls - The Fluval E-Series Heater has a simple precision temperature control that uses a toggle to allow you to quickly set the correct temperature for your aquarium.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.