Tetra Aquasafe Dechlorinator
- Regular price
- From £7.99
- Sale price
Protects fish and plants reliably against harmful substances in tap water and adds important vital components.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Tap water contains substances which are not harmful to humans, but may be dangerous for ornamental fish. It is important to neutralise these substances with Tetra AquaSafe before adding fish and every time new tap water is added to the aquarium.
How Tetra AquaSafe works:
- Eliminates harmful chlorine and chloramine which are found in tap water and heavy metals like copper, zinc and lead are bound completely by a complexing agent.
- Protects gills and mucous membrane of fish with tangible care colloids.
- Reduces stress for fish and supports long lasting health by a special vitamin formula containing B vitamins.
- Adds essential elements that are present in natural environments: Iodine for vitality, magnesium for growth and well-being of fish and plants.
- Contains bio colloids to support the growth of beneficial bacteria which create clear water.
- Dissolves fast and works in seconds with long lasting effect for healthy aquarium water.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.