Fluval Plant LED Light Unit 3.0 - 38-61 cm, 22W
- Regular price
- Sale price
Plant Spectrum LED is designed for hobbyists who want to maintain a thriving live plant aquarium. Featuring free FluvalSmart App technology, the light offers a variety of customizable options controlled via Bluetooth on your mobile device.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- Programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, mid day, sunset and night)
- 6 unique band waves for full spectrum results
- Independent color control
- Optional pre-set habitat light configurations (Lake Malawi, Tropical, Planted)
- The new generation of H.T.E (High Thermal Efficiency) LEDs function at a higher operating temperature, providing improved long-term light output and spectral performance
- Fully encased aluminum shell provides effective heat transfer and improved protection from water intrusion and humidity
- 50% lighter, smoother frame than previous generation
- Industry leading IP67 waterproof rating – light can be mounted directly above water surface for greater light penetration
- Larger Touch-Switch surface and design offers stable control without any fuss
- Wider coverage – each individual LED casts 120° of illumination for wider, uniform lighting without dead spots
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.