Oase Aquarius Universal 5000
- Regular price
- Sale price
Premium Aquarius fountain pump from Oase. High performance, with minimal space requirements. Ideal for water features and statuary fountains and suitable for indoor and outdoor use, this pump is highly flexible to your needs. It boasts flat priming and quiet operation, and comes complete range equipped with thermal protection switch.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- Extremely quiet operation
- Easy adjustment of the flow rate
- Integrated thermal protection - from 600 onwards
- Suitable for wet and dry installation
- Energy-efficient thanks to low energy consumption
- Frost protected up to -20°C
- High-quality workmanship with stainless steel
- Priming even at low water levels
- Removable pedestal for installation where space is at a premium
- Setup type: Can be set up underwater & dry installed
- Pressure-side connection: 1"
- Pressure-side connection: 25mm
- Suction-side connection: 1 ½"
- Suction-side connection: 38mm
- Power consumption: 85W
- Rated voltage: 220 - 240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power cable length: 10m
- Material: Stainless steel / Plastic / stainless steel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 315 x 140 x 130mm
- Net weight: 3.40kg
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.