Aquavitro Sentia Doser - Secondary
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Sentia Doser Secondary Unit (extension pump) and will need the Primary (base) unit to operate! You can add an unlimited number of secondary units to your Sentia System!
For use with the Sentia Doser Primary Unit.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The sentia dose primary and secondary dosers provide an unparalleled platform for the success of any aquarist in keeping consistent parameter levels in any aquarium environment. The dosers are easily programmed and run using any smartphone with an app over Wifi.
- Add Multiple Dosers with Ease.
- Connect unlimited Secondary Units to the Primary Unit.
- Control them all from the same app on your smartphone.
- All powered by one Primary Unit (power source - primary unit only) sold separately
- Use the included colour rings and hose clips to colour code your supplements.
- Mounting Bracket Included.
- Head rotates 360º with 8 locking positions so you can mount the units in any orientation.
- Slim Profile - A single unit is just 2.625” wide.
- Scan a compatible Seachem or aquavitro product barcode and the app will automatically calculate and setup dosing based on your aquarium volume.
- Manage multiple aquariums and devices.View statistics like reservoir levels, upcoming doses and scheduled water tests at a glance.
- Receive alerts and reminders.
- In addition you can do an Instant Dose using the app at anytime.
Secondary Unit Includes:
- 7x colour coded rings
- Coloured clips for tubing
- Tubing and connectors
- Mounting plate/screws/adhesive strips
- Calibration tube with cap
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.