Beaphar Dog WormClear
- Regular price
- From £5.99
- Sale price
Beaphar WORMclear® for dogs are pork flavoured tablets which kill roundworms and tapeworms
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Why is it important to worm my cat and dog?Just because you haven’t seen any worms, doesn’t mean they are not there. A heavy roundworm infestation in young animals can be more dangerous than an infestation in adults.
Worm eggs are everywhere. As soon as your pet ventures outside, you will not be able to prevent them becoming infected. As the days pass, the infection will grow, until your beloved pet has become a home to a whole host of wriggling, squirming disgustingness!
Can worms harm my dog? Worms can damage the gut, stunt growth, cause diarrhoea, dehydration, anaemia and put them off their food, leading to severe weight loss and a general lack of condition. They can also make your dog more susceptible to other diseases. In extreme cases, worms can even be fatal.
What are the symptoms of worms?
- Pot Belly - A young kitten or puppy that is thin with a ‘pot belly’ is often described as a typical ‘wormy’ puppy or kitten.
- Coughing - Migrating larvae in the lungs may cause coughing, which can be an important symptom. These larvae may also travel through the liver, brain or other tissues.
- Young Kittens & Puppies - In young kittens and puppies, roundworms may cause abdominal swelling and pain, weight loss, vomiting or diarrhoea, and on rare occasions, rupture of the bowel.
- Loss of Appetite - A heavy worm infestation might make your pet feel very bloated, leading to a loss of appetite.
- Scooting - If your dog keeps ‘scooting’, (where it drags its bottom across the floor), or if your pet appears to be cleaning its bottom more than usual, this may be due to itching caused by a worm infestation.
- Hard to spot symptoms - Symptoms of worms are often hard to spot in both cats and dogs, making a regular worming regime important. To keep your pets free from these nasty parasites, we recommend you worm your car or dog every 3 months.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.