Beaphar Gentle Leader – Black, Medium
- Regular price
- Sale price
Beaphar Gentle Leader® stops your dog from pulling on the lead and puts you in control on walks. The head collar fits on the back of the neck and across the nose, so where the lead goes the dog follows.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- Natural Instinct Approach: It replicates the calming muzzle grab, a gesture that more confident dogs use to guide and reassure others, promoting a sense of security and connection.
- Behavioral Reinforcement: This tool goes beyond mere training; it's a holistic concept for cultivating a positive and lasting relationship, with you positioned as the trusted pack leader.
- Effective Training Mechanism: Properly fitted, the Gentle Leader® aids in curbing common issues such as pulling on the leash, uncontrolled forward movement, lunging at other animals or people, and various on-lead misbehaviors.
- Instinctual Learning: The product employs a three-pronged strategy to align with canine instincts: gentle neck pressure for a calming effect, muzzle loop for controlled guidance, and directional influence akin to a halter rope, ensuring where the nose leads, the body follows.
- Expert Design: Crafted by the collaborative genius of Professor Robert Anderson, a veterinary surgeon and Director of the Animal Behaviour Clinic at the University of Minnesota, USA, and Ruth Foster, former President of the American National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors.
- Ease of Use: The Gentle Leader® is designed for effortless fitting and adjustment. Once set for your dog, it rarely needs further modification, except in the case of growing puppies.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.