Beaphar Lactol Milk Replacer for Puppies
- Regular price
- From £6.75
- Sale price
Beaphar Lactol is a complete milk replacement feed for orphaned puppies.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
It is made from easily digested whey products and closely resembles natural bitch's milk. Ultra filtration concentrates the proteins, and a slow drying process during production preserves the protein molecules.
- Complete milk replacement feed for orphan and newborn puppies
- Can also be used for weaning puppies, pregnant or lactating females, sick or convalescing dogs
- Made from easily digested whey products
- Closely resembles natural bitch's milk
- With all essential vitamins and minerals
Additional InformationKeep out of reach of children. For animal use only.
StorageStore in a dry cool place away from light. Dispose of any packaging in the household rubbish.
Beaphar Lactol Feeding Set For Puppies, Kittens & Small Animals
The Beaphar Lactol Feeding Set contains a feeding bottle, four teats and a cleaning brush. This bottle is designed for feeding newborn and growing animals (puppies, kittens, guinea pigs, rabbits, hedgehogs etc.) It can also be used for feeding sick or recuperating animals. This set is a ideal addition to the Lactol range of milk powders.
Easy to use
Ideal for orphaned pets & wildlife
Contains bottle, treats & brush
Perfect for small animals
Can be used with recuperating animals from birth
HOW TO USE
1. Ensure all equipment is clean and sterile before use, preferably by soaking in a sterilising solution.
2. Mix the milk replacer as directed and allow to cool until lukewarm (38°C or blood temperature).
3. Puncture the top of the teat with a thick needle or cut a small piece off the top with scissors. Be careful: too large an opening in the teat can cause gagging.
4. Put a suitable amount of prepared milk replacer into the bottle and ensure it is re-secured properly. (If using Beaphar Lactol, refer to the feeding guidelines on the tub)
5. Gently insert the teat into the animal's mouth, release a few drops into the cheek, and allow to swallow. DO NOT SQUEEZE HARD in case you force liquid into the lungs.
6. Do not allow young animals to chew on the teat. If an animal is chewing rather than sucking, it has finished feeding and the bottle should be withdrawn.
7. Clean the bottle and rubber teat thoroughly after each use. If dish-washing liquid is used, rinse thoroughly afterwards.
Be prepared to repeat this every 2-3 hours until the animal is strong enough to feed from a bottle.
*Always Fully Read The Product Label & Packaging Before Use
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.