DD Single-Channel Dosing Pump Pro
- Regular price
- Sale price
The D-D P1 PRO is a single channel intelligent dosing pump with Wi-Fi control.
This unit will allow the automated addition of liquid additives and elements in an accurate, controlled manor to your aquarium.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
These pumps have been jointly developed between D-D and Kamoer, a company with a strong reputation for the manufacture of medical grade dosing equipment, ensuring a high quality product with excellent reliability.
- Single dosing head
- Adjustable dosing volume
- Uses the Kamoer remote App which supports IOS and Android
- Compact footprint L 95mm x W 60mm x H 83mm
- Direct-drive, geared pump head for greater accuracy
- Battery backup feature retains correct time
- Pharmed BPT long life pump tubing
- Threaded connections on pump head for greater security
- Calibration function
- Multiple P1 PRO units can be daisy-chained together
- Manual or Automatic dosing modes
- Up to 24 dosing points per day
- Custom dosing period
- Dosing frequency, daily / every ‘X’ days / specific days
- Calculates and displays the amount of liquid left in dosing container
- Requires 2.4G Wi-Fi connection
- The D-D P1 Pro firmware can be updated via the app
- Mounting bracket available separately.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.