Fluval 307/407 Media Value Pack
- Regular price
- Sale price
Featuring all the quality, effectiveness and convenience you’ve come to expect from the leader in aquatic filtration, the Fluval value packs deliver all the necessary media required to keep your canister operating at peak performance for several months.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- One-stop convenient variety pack for all your Fluval mechanical and chemical filtration
- Each Pack includes 6 x Carbon, 3 x Quick Clear and 6 x Phosphate Remover
- High Quality: Premium-grade, long-lasting materials for healthy, contaminant-free water
- Consistent: Rigorous quality control for perfect results every time
- Effective: All Fluval media is custom made for a perfect fit
- Protection: Always use genuine Fluval media to protect the health of your filter and fish
EACH FLUVAL EXTRA VALUE MEDIA SET INCLUDES:12 x Fluval Carbon - Chemical
- Bituminous coal: optimal pore size for water filtration.
- Absorbs harmful toxins.
- Removes odors and discoloration.
- Traps micro particles and debris for sparkling water.
- Ideal for clearing cloudy aquariums.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Fluval Quick Clear Cloudy Water Treatment.
- Resin infused pad effectively removes phosphate to improve water quality and limit algae growth.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.