Hikari Cichlid Gold Sinking Mini Pellets
- Regular price
- From £12.49
- Sale price
Hikari Cichlid Gold Sinking Pellets are a daily diet containing special color enhancers designed to bring out your pet's natural beauty while helping them develop desirable form.
Mini Pellets (3 - 3.4mm)
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
A daily diet containing special color enhancers designed to bring out your pet's natural beauty while helping them develop desirable form.
- An excellent daily diet for cichlids and larger tropical fish formulated for desirable form with continued use.
- Includes the highest grade of carotenoid available today, offering superior color enhancement while helping your pet retain their beauty year round. Can also help restore vivid coloration to washed out specimens.
- High quality natural proteins in an easily digestible form, offer improved growth through efficient nutrient utilization.
- Offers a taste and texture your pet will eagerly accept.
- Trust the originator of pelleted cichlid diets and our more than 135 years of experience when you’re looking for the best options for your aquatic pets!
Available in two sizes:
- Mini Pellets (3 - 3.4mm)
- Medium Pellets (5 - 5.5mm)
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.