Jecod DCP-4000 Controller & Pump
- Regular price
- Sale price
Jecod DCP 4000 is ideal due to having 10 power options on the controller. ideal to get the correct flow rate within the aquarium.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
All new products from Jebao will have this branding.
The key features of these new pumps are detailed below:
- 10 Speed Controller
- Slight head increase over previous models
- Controller now incorporates electronic detection of error conditions and visual warnings.
- These pumps are designed to be ultra-quiet for submerged pump applications.
- High performance motor with innovative electronics resulting in power savings up to 65%
- Ultra quiet
- Electronic detection of no water enables automatic power off protection
- Motor protection if rotor is blocked
- Can be used in Marine and Freshwater applications
- No copper elements
- Long operation life is achieved by the use of wear resistant ceramic shaft
- Soft start operation - pump gradually builds up to set flow rate
- Feed mode disables pump for 10 minutes
- 8 speed settings (30% - 100%) for DC1200/2000 - setting is retained if power is lost.
- DCT Pumps have 10 speed settings
DCP-4000 (30W) Maximum flow rate of up to 4,000 litres/hour - adjustable from 1,950 - 4,000 litres per hour in 10 steps.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.