Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 5500 Pond Pump*
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 5500 Pond Pump has a power consumption of 60w with a flow rate of 5,300lph.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The Oase Aquamax Eco Classic is a pond pump that is suitable for both Pond Filters and Watercourses, and we're pleased to have this great addition to our stock here at Aquacadabra.
Here's what Oase say about the range:
- Extremely economical: Thanks to its energy efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power - and money - in operation
- Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE) protects against dry run and blocking
- Completely redesigned: The classic - the entry level class of filter and watercourse pumps from OASE
- A totally new form: Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly
- Uncomprisingly reliable: With high cleaning force, it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size into a filter
- Suitable for use on swim ponds and bathing ponds (inserted in an exterior pump chamber)
- Included in the scope of delivery: Special hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes
- Dimensions: 280 x 230 x 130
- Power Consumption: 60w
- Max Flow Rate: 5,300lph
- Max Head Height: 2.8m
Videos Produced by Oase for the AquaMax Classic
* Please note, it is not possible to redeem Discount Coupons against Oase products - however you can Earn/Redeem Reward Points against their full range, so don't forget to register at checkout
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.