Oase BioPress 6000
- Regular price
- Sale price
BioPress from Oase is the combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology and is ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses.
Suitable for ponds up to 3000 litres (with fish stock)
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
It has a patented cleaning function integrated in the cover facilitates cleaning of the filter and quick release provides easy filter opening and closing for maintenance purposes.
BioPress can be buried for almost invisible integration in the garden and is supplied with all hose connections for fast and trouble free installation.
- Guarantees clear water through the combination of filter and UVC technology.
- Easy to maintain with patented cleaning function in the lid.
- Cleaning handle - Easy cleaning via the cleaning function integrated in the cover.
- Quick release - For easy opening and closing of the filter when performing maintenance tasks.
- Integrated UVC unit - The UVC unit integrated in the cover ensures fast elimination of algae and reduction in pathogens in the pond water.
- Perfect to blend in to the surroundings as can be buried up to the lid.
- Supplied with all hose connections for fast and trouble free installation.
- Filter materials - In addition to the filter sponges, bio-filter surfaces with the specially developed flow control offer supplemental settlement surface for micro-organisms. They are able to move freely in the water flow.
Suitable for ponds up to: 3000 litres (with fish stock)
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.