- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- OASE Filter pump Aquamax Eco Classic 11500; 100 Watts, 11000 lph 3.3m. hd max
- OASE Vitronic UVC 36 Watt Ultraviolet Clarifier
- 100ml BioKick Filter Starter & 5m x 1 1/2" hose
- Suitable for ponds up to 36 metres³
- Additional oxygen enrichment through special water channeling
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance
- Including displays for pollutant level and water temperature
- Sludge drain for easy removal of coarse debris
- Easy to conceal; the filter can be recessed into the ground to one third of its height
Specifics:Approximate Dimensions (L x W x H): 767 x 555 x 408mm
Guarantee: 3 Years
Number of filter foams, total: 9
Temperature display: Yes
Connections, inlet: 25/32/38mm
Connections, inlet: 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½"
Maximum flow rate: 8000LPH
Suitable for ponds up to: 36m³
Suitable for ponds with low fish stock: 18m³
Suitable for ponds with high fish stock or koi: 9m³
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.