Oase Filtral UVC 6000 with Fountain Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Oase Filtral 6000 UVC is an underwater filter with UVC for small ponds. As a filter, pump & UVC in one, it offers great value for money and is ideal for a prefabricated or small pond.
Includes fountain kit to provide an adjustable fountain display in your pond.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- Including Oase Clear Water Guarantee
- Compact filter unit with UVC technology and 4 different filter materials
- The pump for attractive fountains is already integrated
- Adjustable T-piece for operating spouts and small watercourses
- Individual adjustment of flow rate and fountain height
- Set up completely under water – the appearance of the pond remains undisturbed
- Visual function check of the UVC clarifier
FILTER MEDIA AND UVCTwo different filter sponges, as well as bio-surface elements and ceramics, ensure mechanical and biological cleaning. UVC power for clear and healthy water.
EASY CLEANINGPractical clips allow a quick opening of the housing, which allows the filter elements to be easily cleaned. It is not necessary to dismantle the nozzle fixture for cleaning.
- Multifunctional compact solution for pre-fabricated ponds and smaller ponds
- Clear water guaranteed, and beautiful fountains
- The technology is virtually invisible because it is set up underwater
SPECIFICS:Dimensions (LxWxH): 347 x 276 x 157mm
Power Consumption: 52W
UVC Power: 11W
Cable Length: 10m
Max flow rate: 1700 Lph
Max head: 2.1m
Suitable for ponds up to max: 6m³
Suitable for ponds with fish stock: 3m³
Guarantee: 2 years
Oase Filtral Fountain KitThe OASE Filtral Fountain Nozzle Kit can be used to provide an attractive water display within the pond, when connected and screwed to the top outlet of the Filtral all-in-one pond filters. The Nozzle Kit features two adjustable valves for controlling the amount of water being supplied to the fountain display or the horizontal water outlet. The fountain display will help to add small amounts of vital oxygen to the water surface which pond inhabitants will benefit from.
Oase Filtral Fountain Kit Product Summary:
- T-Piece with integral flow control valves
- Pivoting telescopic fountain extension
- Second outlet accepts 1/2", 3/4" and 1" flexi hose
- Vulkan fountain nozzle
- Lava fountain nozzle
- Magma fountain nozzle
THIS FOUNTAIN KIT IS SUITABLE FOR ALL MODELS OF THE OASE FILTRAL ALL-IN-ONE POND FILTER.The kit includes a T-Piece which allows simultaneous operation of the fountain and a secondary outlet. Both are fully adjustable thanks to the built in flow control valves.
The Fountain Kit includes 3 different nozzle attachments to provide individual water effects.
- Optional Fountain Kit with 3 x 1/2" nozzle patterns
- Includes telescopic extension and T-piece for fountain height adjustment.
- Valved flow control to adjust fountain pattern
- Fountains add vital oxygen to ponds
- Includes additional valved outlet for a small waterfall
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.