Oase Pondovac 3*
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Oase Pondvac 3 is a fantastic tool to help keep your pond clear of detritus. It is quick and easy to use, with 5 nozzles included for the ultimate in flexibility.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The Oase Pondvac 3 is a great tool for helping you collect the detritus from the bottom of your garden pond or water feature. Here's what Oase say about the product:
- Vacuum non stop thanks to the patented two chamber system - simultaneous vacuuming and emptying of the tank
- Maximum suction depth of 2.1 m thanks to strong 1600 W motor
- Can be used for cleaning garden ponds, pools and swim ponds as well as a wet vacuum in the household
- Transparent suction tube for flow through control
- Easy to move with transport rollers and adjustable handle
- Suction capacity up to 4,000 l/h, depending on the implementation conditions
- Included in the scope of delivery: 4 suction tubes (plastic), string algae nozzle, wet suction nozzle, universal nozzle, debris collection bag, 4 m long suction hose and 2.5 m long discharge hose
- Size: 380 x 380 x 685
- Power Consumption: 1600w
- Suction Depth: 2.1m
- Max Flow Rate: 4,000lph
- Length of Suction Hose: 4m
- Lentch of Discharge Hose: 2m
Video Produced by Oase:
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.