Ocean Nutrition Shell Free Artemia 50g
- Regular price
- Sale price
Embrace the Future of Aquatic Feeding: Choose Shell Free Artemia for a more efficient, nutritious, and eco-friendly feeding experience. It's not just food; it's a step towards healthier and happier aquatic life.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- Hassle-Free Feeding: No hatching necessary. Simply hydrate the cysts for a few minutes before feeding. It's that easy!
- High Nutritional Value: Enjoy the nutritional benefits of freshly hatched Artemia in a convenient, dry form. Shell Free Artemia is packed with essential nutrients, ensuring your aquatic friends get the best.
- Optimized for Digestion: With the outer cyst shell removed, the feed is easily digestible, leading to better nutrient absorption and minimal waste.
- Eco-Friendly: Contributes to cleaner water with minimal pollution, thanks to its excellent water stability.
- Energy-Packed: Provides 30% to 50% more energy than live Artemia nauplii, making it a superior choice for growing aquatic life.
- Ideal for Diverse Aquatic Species: Whether you have tiny fish, shrimp larvae, plankton feeders, or grazers, Shell Free Artemia is the ideal feeding solution. It caters to the specific nutritional needs of baby fish and other delicate aquatic species
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.