Red Sea Reefer Protein Skimmer 300
- Regular price
- Sale price
Red Sea's new high-performance Skimmers feature PSK pumps, venturi, bubble diffusor & reaction body for steady waste removal.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the REEFER Skimmer is whisper quiet thanks to rubber connectors which dampen the vibrations as well as a robust air silencer. With features like the FoamView window, built-in neck cleaner and extra-long valved waste tube, we guarantee an enhanced home reef filtration experience.
- Ergonomic diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK pump across the skimmer cone, without reducing air or water flow.
- Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer.
- 3 assembly options for ﬂexible positioning of the pump inlet and regulation valve, according to your sump.
- FoamView window in the collection cup to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
- Built-in manual neck cleaner.
- Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
- Quick release pump holder for ease of maintenance.
- Drainage port with 1m valved hose.
Specifications:Rating – SPS: 300L
Rating - Mixed Reef: 600L
Rating - Fish Only: 900L
Sicce Pump: PSK-600
Air Flow: 500 Lph
Water Flow: 1000 Lph
Height: 53cm / 21”
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.