TAP Aquarium Filter Boost Balls
- Regular price
- From £12.95
- Sale price
TAP aquarium Filter Boost Balls are packed with millions of friendly bacteria and are immersed in a nutrient rich broth to boost and feed biological filters.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The TAP variant of beneficial bacteria balls goes further per ml than other brands! With the 280ml tub treating up to a massive 1250 litres.
- Packed with millions of friendly beneficial bacteria
- Treats up to 1250 litres of aquarium water
- Prevents the growth of heterotrophic (unfriendly!) bacteria
- Activates and feeds biological filters - quick start filtration!
- Promotes a clean, healthy and clear aquarium
- Tub size available
- 280ml (approx 100 balls) treats up to 1250 litres
Directions for use
- To maintain crystal clear, healthy water add two aquarium Filter Balls per 25 litres of aquarium water once a week. Add the balls directly into your aquarium filter.
- It is recommended to use a filter bag to contain the aquarium Filter Boost Balls.
- For first time use, if your aquarium has clarity problems, add ten balls per 100 litres of water. When the water clears use as above.
- You cannot overdose with aquarium Filter Boost Balls
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.