Westland Cacti & Succulent Potting Mix 4L
- Regular price
- Sale price
Westland Cacti & Succulent Potting Mix contains just the right level of nutrients with added grit and sand for excellent drainage.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
- For strong healthy plants
- Specialist blend
- Added grit & sand for optimum drainage
- Contains water-retaining Seramis
Contains unique Seramis granules for optimum water and nutrient availability
Contains grit and sand for optimum drainage and good root development
WHEN TO USE
HOW TO USE
Choose a pot around 3-5cm larger than the old one with drainage holes
Place a layer of potting mix in the bottom of the new pot and carefully remove the plant from its pot
Holding it upright and in the middle of the pot,carefully fill with potting mix around the sides until the pot is full
Tap the pot to settle the mix. Water well
then allow to drain for several hours. Succulent seeds are very
small so just press them into the moist potting mix.
Cover the tray with glass or a clear polythene bag to retain
moisture, keep in a warm place but out of direct sunlight.
Pot on seedlings when large enough to handle
POTTING AND RE-POTTING
- Fill the pot or seed tray with potting mix and level off.
- Prick off seedlings into holes
- Gently firm the potting mix, add a little more if necessary and water in
- Rooted cuttings should be potted on into individual pots or containers, taking care with fragile roots.
- For larger cuttings half fill a pot, place the plant in position and fill around the roots with potting mix
- Gently firm mix and water well.
- best advised during the growing season.
- Water the plant and allow to drain before removing carefully from the pot using folded paper to protect your hands against spikes
- Put a layer of potting mix in the new pot and sit the plant on it
- Fill the rest of the pot with potting mix, firming lightly around the root ball
- Do not water for a few days to prevent rotting of damaged roots
the first 4–6 weeks
After that, feed them at two-three week intervals during the growing season with Westland Cacti and Succulent Feed
After that, feed them at two-three week intervals during the growing season with Westland Cacti and Succulent Feed.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.