D-D Aqua-Pro Reef 1800 Tank & Cabinet (Natural Oak)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Aqua-Pro Reef aquarium range has been professionally designed for today’s reefkeepers. These systems are suitable for beginners right through to those at the cutting edge of the hobby, and combines practicality with a modern premium finish.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
With five different models to choose from and 11 colour finishes you can find the perfect solution for your home reef.
Aqua-Pro Reef aquariums are made from ultra clear low iron glass and include a host of features as standard including central overflow weir, multichambered sump with moveable baffles, top up reservoir and full pipework set.
- Made from ultra clear low iron glass, with no strapping and fully polished edged to provide the perfect view of your home reef.
- Central weir box to allow for a full unobstructed view into the aquarium from both sides. Featuring a removeable weir comb for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Black vinyl background pre-fitted to the rear of the aquarium to make your aquarium inhabitants stand out.
- Adjustable flair nozzle outlet fitted as standard to allow water returned from the sump to be directed.
- Twin overflow pipe system to allow for safe silent running.
- Basemat pre-fitted to the bottom of the aquarium.
- Black silicone joints.
- Ideal for use with the D-D Slimline lighting bracket and Jump Guard mesh aquarium covers.
Sump Features:The Aqua-Pro Reef aquariums come with a multi chamber sump with freshwater top up reservoir.
To suit as many different filtration options as possible the Aqua-Pro Reef sumps not only have separate sections but also adjustable baffles. These allow water heights to be customised and changed as needed. This can be especially useful if setting up a refugium where you may want to run a deeper water depth than is normally offered or want to set the perfect running height for your protein skimmer without having to use stands or messy solutions to raise the unit off the bottom of the sump. Simply loosen the two fixings slightly, slide the baffle to the desired height and then tighten back up. This is easy to do even with the aquarium running and no tools are required.
- 6mm + 8mm glass construction.
- Height adjustable acrylic baffles for water depth adjustment.
- Included freshwater top up reservoir.
- CNC cut dividers glass dividers.
- Pre-fitted foam base mat.
- Polished and bevelled glass edges.
The Aquaframe system allows you to future-proof your aquarium by enabling you to change the cabinet colours at any time, to match a change in decor, without buying a brand new cabinet. Choose from our range of 11 stylish cabinet finishes.
- Corrosion resistant frames made from aircraft grade aluminium
- Easily swap the cabinet panels without buying a new cabinet
- Choose from 11 cabinet finishes
- Adjustable feet, fully waterproof base board
- Soft-close, push open doors.
- Industrial strength fittings
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 180 x 60 x 60cm.
- Glass Thickness: 19mm.
- Low Iron Ultra Clear Glass: Yes.
- Display Tank Water Volume: 547 Litres.
- Weir Dimensions (Including Comb): 24 x 10 x 57.7cm.
- Central and Removeable Weir: Yes.
- Pre-fitted Basemat: Yes.
- Black Vinyl Background: Yes.
- External Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 45 x 40cm.
- Skimmer Chamber Dimensions: 35 x 43.8cm.
- Reactor/Refugeum Chamber Dimensions: 27.2 x 43.8cm.
- Return Pump Chamber Dimensions: 15 x 43.8cm.
- Top Up Reservoir Dimensions: 28.8 x 43.8cm.
- Glass Thickness: 6mm and 8mm.
- Adjustable Height Baffles: Yes.
- Min. Sump Water Volume: 60 Litres.
- Max. Sump Water Volume: 93 Litres.
- Skimmer Chamber Water Depth: Adjustable 20-30cm.
- Reactor/Refugeum Chamber Water Depth: Adjustable 16-26cm.
- Stand Alone Top Up Reservoir Volume: 48.4 Litres.
- Pre-fitted Basemat: Yes.
- Main Overflow Pipe: 40mm.
- Emergency Overflow Pipe: 40mm.
- Return Stand Pipe: 25mm.
- Twin Flare Nozle Outlet: Yes.
- Return Pipe Hosetail: 19mm.
- Total Min. Volume: 607 Litres.
- Total Max. Volume: 640 Litres.
- Polished Glass Edges: Yes.
- Black Silicone Joints: Yes.
- Recommended Return Pump Size: 4000-5000 Lph.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 180 x 60 x 90cm.
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.