Red Sea Reefer G2 250 Aquarium (Black)
- Regular price
- From £2,067.00
- Sale price
Designed as the perfect reefscaping canvas, Red Sea REEFER G2 tanks combine REEF-SPEC infrastructure with the freedom to install all your preferred hardware.
Red Sea REEFER G2 systems come with a new and improved water management system, extra-fortified cabinets and aquariums, ReefMat & refugium ready sumps, extended warranty plans, and are available in a wide variety of sizes, to fit any space.
Pay up to 30 days later or split your payment into three with Klarna.
Click here for more info.
- Product Description
- Delivery & Returns
The All-new REEFER G2A perfect foundation for any thriving reef aquarium
Designed as the perfect reefscaping canvas, REEFER G2 tanks combine REEF-SPEC infrastructure with the freedom to install all your preferred hardware. REEFER G2 systems come with a new and improved water management system, extra-fortified cabinets and aquariums, ReefMat & refugium ready sumps, extended warranty plans, and are available in a wide variety of sizes, to fit any space.
REEFER G2 systems are also the ideal platform for the full “Red Sea Experience”, combining our LED lighting, wave pumps, dosers, and filtration devices into one smart, synchronized eco-system operated via the ReefBeat App.
Key Features:1. Rimless ultra-clear glass: REEER G2 aquariums are rimless, and constructed from ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass with increased thickness of up to 19 mm or 0.75”.
2. Extra fortified plywood cabinet: The marine-spec laminated cabinets follow the contour of the glass, and are now all fortified and made of plywood. The “floating tank” feature is now reinforced with front aluminum supports on all REEFER 625 G2 models and bigger.
3. Dual return pump outlets: All REEFER 350 G2 models and bigger now have dual side-facing return pump outlets, creating an even better water distribution.
4. Surface skimmer: The piping is hidden inside a large central overflow box, which has a large surface skimmer with removable comb parts, for easy cleaning.
5. Silent downflow system: The enlarged rectangular inlet to the downflow pipe reduces turbulence, making it easier to regulate.
6. Assembly-ready piping: All pipes are preformed with quick connectors at all joints (no gluing required). Extra bulkhead connectors are available in both Metric and USA sizes for those that want to customize their sump piping.
7. High precision valve: All models now have a new and improved high precision valve on the downflow pipe, allowing for easy regulation of the flow and a near silent operation.
8. Professional REEF-SPEC sump: The professional sump includes a mechanical filtration media compartment (with micron filters & filter cups), which is easily removable, an optional refugium compartment, an adjustable height skimmer chamber for optimal skimmer performance, and a bubble trap to prevent air bubbles from returning to the aquarium.
9. ReefMat & Refugium: Plug & Play instalation for ReefMat 500/1200, together with Refugium.
10. ReefMat & Reservoir: Plug & Play instalation for ReefMat 500/1200, together with RO reservoir.
11. Chiller & hardware chamber: Most models come with an additional chamber that can be used for a chiller, controllers and other equipment.
Measurements:Display tank length: 90 cm
Display tank height: 50 cm
Display tank width: 53 cm
Total system height: 140 cm
Total system water vol.: 245 L
Display tank water vol.: 203 L
In-cabinet sump water vol.: 42 L
Ultra-clear front glass: 12 mm
Ultra-clear side glass: 12mm
Bottom glass: 12mm
Return PumpRecommended Flow: 2500LPH (Pump Not Included)
FiltrationProtein Skimmer: Recommended RSK300 (Not Included)
Mechanical Filtration (Bubble Trap): Yes
Micron Filter Bags 225 Thin Mesh: 1
Filter Media Cup: 1
Carbon Filtration Media: Not Included
SumpReefMat Ready Removable Ready Chamber: ReefMat 500 Ready
Adjustable Height Skimmer Chamber: Yes
RO Reservoir Volume: 10.9L
Split Sump: N/A
CabinetAluminium Cabinet Frame: No
Marine-Spec Cabinet: Yes
Chiller Ready: No
Heavy Duty Levelable Plywood Cabinet: Yes
AccessoriesIntegrated Power Centre: No
Integrated Water Top Up System: Yes
Lighting (Optional):2x Red Sea ReefLED 90 with Mounting Arms
Aquacadabra acts as credit broker/intermediary and not as a lender.
Klarna's credit products are provided by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. More information can be found here.
Newpay finance options are provided through Deko’s platform by NewDay. P.D. Aquatics Ltd, t/a Aquacadabra is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 728646) and is a credit broker, not a lender. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318). More information can be found by clicking the newpay option above, or in the Newpay FAQs.
Delivery & Returns
We really want you to be happy with the product that you've received. If however, when the goods arrive they're not what you want, then no problem - we have a 60 day no quibble return guarantee. Just let us know that you're going to return the item(s) by contacting us (stating your Order Number) and complete the returns packing slip that will have been included with your delivery. This will help us to quickly identify the item that you have returned (unopened and unused) - and we'll put a refund through for you.